Media & Technology: Redlight Greenlight 123

Sunday, July 10, 2005

AD ON THAT NOTE - July 10, 2005

Yes. More and more computer users are worried about spyware, adware, and pop-ups infiltrating their personal online space and experience, because that's exactly what it is - a personal experience. And after adding all this protection to stop the invasion, if I have to experience any more pop-ups that open in another window, I'm going www dot postal dot com (not a real site people...yet).
http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,68120,00.html?tw=wn_tophead_8

I am one of the most impatient people on the planet, I think. I can't walk behind crowds of people, I have to bob and weave. I can't wait in traffic, I have to bob and weave. And if you're like me, you have limited time as well. Work. School. Family. Shopping. Cleaning. Listening to your loved one gripe about his/her day (that can take up half of your day). So, if advertisers want my attention and the attention of those trying to make and hour out of fifteen minutes, they better get my attention right away and give me a payoff for the wait.
http://www.clickz.com/experts/ad/rich_media/article.php/3517791

I really wish I would have known about this exhibition while it was in town. It regards why people share certain information. What makes it rich in content to feel compelled to spread the word. Something marketers and advertisers question with every campaign.
http://showdown.contagiousmedia.org/exhibition.php

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home