Media & Technology: Redlight Greenlight 123

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Truly The City That Never Sleeps


How much would you want to get paid to live on the side of a building as part of NYC's first ever live-billboard? Maybe as I'm walking down Times Square between today and tomorrow I can ask one of the 40 models who work through shifts for a couple of days as Calvin Klein creates the illusion of a 48hr party in a perfume bottle to help promote his CK One fragrance. This begs the question because I don't get the connection between the sachet and the soiree.

Well marketers...now, the bar has been raised. I guess the next step is to set up a house underground and put a plastic, see-through panel on top so passers-by can watch a family's daily routine to help promote the new reality show, "My Life As A Mole."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home